Self-service – the future of data management for MSPs
We live at a time where everything is expected to be done quickly. We even want to practice mindfulness … quickly. And this desire for rapid...
the future of data management for MSPs
Since the invention of the wheel, we’ve been obsessed with speed. Fast cars, fast runners, fast planes, fast food, fast tweets, fast broadband. We live at a time where everything is expected to be done quickly. We even want to practice mindfulness … quickly. And this desire for rapid performance isn’t just in our personal lives. In the world of business, we celebrate big ideas that are achieved super-fast, and companies that can quickly scramble to manage risk are more likely to survive.
Even before Covid-19, the pressure was on to provide remote workers with fast, safe and easy ways to access their data. The expectation from nearly all business users is that they have access to the data they need, when they need it, from any device, wherever they are. Despite the collaboration and security challenges a virtual workforce brings, the tolerance for being slow remains low. Having instant, streamed access to critical data is a number one priority.
Yet many stretched IT teams struggle to confidently identify and control all dynamic data, while at the same time preventing data loss. Many have traditional on-premise backup and recovery solutions running on legacy infrastructure, which are time-consuming to maintain. Add in unpredictable storage costs and increasingly sophisticated threats – and you can see why they need your help solving complex data management challenges.
Andy Green will attempt to break his own World Land Speed Record later this year by driving his Bloodhound LSR at an astonishing 1,000mph across a specially prepared dry lakebed in South Africa.
Time is the ultimate commodity; speed is the ultimate competitive weapon.
Why MSPs can't get out of the slow lane
Legacy on-prem appliances and tape-based backup solutions are no longer an option in the Covid-19 era and beyond. You have to offer innovative solutions that unify data management in a single platform and provide instant access to data. You need a solution with which you can quickly demo, offer trials, convert prospects to paying customers and manage them with ease on an ongoing basis. Yet for many MSPs a holistic solution isn’t on their radar and they’re having to deal with:
• Delays: there’s a lot of back and forth with clients and vendors getting demos booked, contracts signed, and hardware shipped.
• Point solutions: they have to utilise multiple systems and tools for backup and recovery, archiving, disaster recovery and search as well as for different parts of the IT environment.
• Admin headaches: getting paperwork approved, billing changes made, and managing complex licensing models for multiple clients is a huge time-sink.
• Fighting competitor noise: they find it hard to stand out without an offering with clear differentiators.
• Limited growth ability: improving the stickiness and creating upsell opportunities is difficult without a comprehensive platform.
10 reasons why you need a one-stop data management platform
In the age of acceleration, MSPs need automated, cloud-based data management. Waiting for vendors is not an option. You’ve got to be able to control the end-to-end sales journey with your customers, and to outdo your competitors you need agility and speed. Onboarding, converting, provisioning, and billing – it all needs to work the way you do, in real-time.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you need a one-stop data management platform:
1. Speed – Expediate the entire sales journey: onboard faster, convert faster, provision faster, bill faster and scale faster.
2. Unity - Live stream your customers' backup, archive and DR data, while offering invaluable insight into entire data estates.
3. Revenue - Boost your income and improve retention with a repeatable revenue stream.
4. Instant Data - Eliminate downtime for your customers and deliver cost-effective DR using next-generation streaming technology.
5. Control – Manage trials, account limits, billing and contracts with ease via a feature-rich, self-service portal. No waiting on vendors, no delays, no frustration.
6. Visibility – Gain borderless visibility of all critical data, structured and unstructured - from a single control centre in real-time.
7. Cloud – Enjoy simple, opex-only licensing models. You don’t need to buy, install, manage or maintain appliances.
8. Differentiator - Centrally control backup and recovery, DR and archiving for all your customers’ data (including Microsoft 365 and G Suite data) – wherever it is stored.
9. Expansion – Easily identify additional revenue opportunities with comprehensive insight dashboards.
10. Efficiencies – Save your customers time and money and reduce your ongoing management costs with a multi-tenanted platform designed for MSPs.
The Redstor Marketplace
Putting you in the driving seat
You need to be able to quickly demo, create trials, sell and manage without delays due to reliance on third parties. We’ve built our one-stop data management platform just for you. With the Redstor Marketplace you can procure, deploy and manage backup and recovery, archiving and DR for all your customers from a single, automated portal. Onboard, convert, provision and bill – all on the same day.
Redstor’s powerful, revenue-generating marketplace is specifically designed for multi-tenancy. Boost your revenue and provide visibility and streamed, on-demand access to all your customers’ data - wherever it is stored.
Our powerful, revenue-generating marketplace provides a huge opportunity for MSPs. For speed junkies our self-service portal offers the ability to onboard and manage customers faster than ever and for margin-seekers our competitive pricing puts you in first place. With the Redstor Marketplace you can:
1. Amplify your revenue, today
Turbo-charge your income and improve stickiness with margin-rich repeatable revenue. Redstor’s aggressively priced offering is proven to increase margins by up to 80%.
Speed up your time to market with an automated, ready-to-sell solution and accelerate the entire sales journey. Take up a free trial and demo, deploy and provision backup and recovery, archiving and DR in minutes.
Streamline billing with opex-only, predictable pricing. No hardware, no complex licensing models.
2. Simplify your operations, today
Easy to demo, deploy and scale. With set-up times under 15 minutes, our solution is designed for MSPs managing multiple accounts.
Fully control the entire customer experience. Get complete billing visibility and dynamically manage account limits with our feature-rich, self-service portal.
Effortlessly manage all your customers’ data. Service customers from anywhere, on any device at any time through a single, web-based control centre.
3. Unify your customers’ complex data, today
Uniquely live stream your customers' backup, archive and DR data, while offering invaluable insight into their entire data estates. A unified platform from a single vendor.
Slash recovery with InstantData™, Redstor’s intelligent recovery prioritisation technology. Eliminate downtime and deliver cost-effective DR with next-generation technology which streams restores before a server is fully recovered.
Offer absolute visibility and bullet-proof access to all data on demand, wherever it is stored, including Microsoft 365 and G Suite data – all via a single, trusted portal.
The Redstor platform really ticks all the boxes for our clients particularly as they move towards the cloud. Being able to dynamically access backup, archiving and DR, on demand, is exactly what the market needs. And of course, our customers love the simplified billing model of only paying for what they use
Ralph Berndt, Director of Sales, Syrex
The future of data management for MSPs
The boundaries between backup, DR and archiving are blurred and companies need holistic, simple-to-manage solutions that offer absolute visibility and access to all data on demand, wherever it is stored. After all, users expect to be up and running at the click of a button, and this can only be achieved with a complete, all-in-one solution for data protection and migration. It’s an on demand world and you have the perfect opportunity to help companies eliminate downtime, fast.
Recognised in IDC’s 2019 ‘Data Protection as a Market Glance Report’, Redstor is the only vendor to feature in more than 4 of the 8 categories, present in all of the key areas for data management and protection: Backup as a service, Archive as a service, DR as a service, Workload migration and Backup/recovery tools. Redstor’s comprehensive solution is easy to deploy and manage, and enables you to not only land customers, but expand within them too.
By providing clarity through convergence with cloud-based technology and a comprehensive platform, you can make your customers’ lives simpler, easier and more cost-effective. And with automated self-service, you can simplify and make your own life easier too. After all, it’s not only the Bloodhound LSR that gets to break speed records in 2020.
Accelerate your business and increase profitability with a unified solution that is easy to sell, maintain, scale and takes just minutes to implement. For the first time you can take advantage of backup and recovery, DR, archiving and search and insight from a single vendor all through a unified platform.
The Redstor Marketplace - automated cloud-based data management for MSPs.
the cloud data management platform for the channel
Redstor is a cloud data management platform for the channel that enables MSPs to generate margin-rich, repeat revenue by providing their customers with 4-in-1 data management. Trusted by more than 40,000 clients and offered by a trusted network of 350 partners, our proven, industry-leading technology helps organisations manage and protect customer data with ease. Partnering with Redstor will help you turbo-charge your business, increasing profitability with a solution that is easy to sell, maintain, scale and takes just minutes to implement.